THE THORNHILL CLUB ACCESSIBILITY POLICY
HOW THORNHILL PROVIDES ACCESSIBILITY FOR ONTARIANS WITH DISABILITIES (AODA)
The Thornhill Club is committed to providing Members and their Guests with the highest level of service, and we continuously strive to exceed expectations. We aim to make your experience comfortable and enjoyable while you are at the Club.
The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act was enacted to ensure that individuals with special needs and disabilities, whether visible or non-visible, receive the same treatment and service as everyone else. The goal is to make Ontario accessible to everyone. This legislation requires that all businesses providing goods and services to the public make accommodations for these disabilities by removing barriers.
The Thornhill Club has created policies and procedures which will outline ways that will accommodate our Member and Guests with disabilities. These policies and procedures are available via our website or by asking any of our Management Department. AODA employee training will take place to ensure that the knowledge and awareness is Club wide.
To access these policies – please follow the link below:
Your feedback is always appreciated and can be submitted to us in various formats.
Members and guests who wish to provide feedback on the way The Thornhill Club provides goods and services to people with disabilities can do so by:
- Telephone – Call Reception at 905-881-3000
- Verbal comment to any Manager on duty
- Write to us – Fill out a comment card while on premises or send a letter to: 7994 Yonge Street, Thornhill, ON L4J1W3
- Reception & Administrative Assistant, Violet Cassidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All feedback will be directed to the GM/COO, Joseph Murphy. Customers can expect to hear back in five (5) business days. Complaints will be addressed according to our organization’s regular complaint management procedures.